August 1, 2017

Build a Wood Fired Clay Oven

Building a wood fired clay oven is a fun project and when you get done you’ll have fun using it too. It is however a moderately […]
August 1, 2017

Construction Forklift Buyers Guide

A forklift used at one construction site might not be the best for another. Specific construction tasks vary, as do weight and size needs. Terrain and environmental […]
August 1, 2017

How To Build A Construction Plan

Learn how to market your contractor business professionally. In depth knowledge of attracting clients with online marketing strategies and deep thinking about who you want your […]
August 1, 2017

Finding New Buildings in the Dust of Old

With the continued and growing emphasis on sustainability in construction we could be on the verge of a radical shift in how we think about the current […]
August 1, 2017

5 Reasons to Negotiate Your Next Project

Weekly Tips & Advice From The Executive Desk at Castle Black Construction One of the most important decisions an owner has to make when making the […]
August 1, 2017

PRE-ENGINEERED METAL BUILDINGS VS. CONVENTIONAL METAL BUILDINGS

Weekly Tips & Advice From The Executive Desk at Castle Black Construction So, you’ve made the smart choice and have decided to construct a metal building. Now […]
August 1, 2017

Balancing CAPEX Realities with OPEX Savings

It’s a simple concept. Capital expenditures, on average, comprise only 10% of total building costs while lifecycle operating costs make up the remaining 90%. Therefore, it’s […]